Saturday, January 23, 2016
Happy Saturday! I hope you enjoyed our reveal of the Vineyard kit this week. This kit is so striking and I was so amazed at the inspiring design team projects! I can't wait to see what YOU do with the kit!  Last week,  I shared part one of my projects using the Vineyard kit, which is a mini album.


In part one, I shared how I created the cover and prepped the inside with paint I made with the mica powder from the mediums add on. If you didn't get a chance to see it, watch it first:




Today, I am sharing the rest of the mini album. Mini albums are VERY time consuming, so I have highlighted how I did the interactive parts of the album in the video because those aspects can be difficult to capture in photos. 


Check out part two here:




Thanks for watching! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!






1 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Rae, this is gorgeous!!!! And perfect; I've been thinking "mini" ever since I opened my kit and you've given me some wonderful ideas!!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed