Sunday, November 2, 2014

 

What would Swirlydoos be without our wonderful subscribers?!? It's a pleasure getting to know these ladies on the forums and from the stories they tell through their layouts. Yes,we are an amazing community, but most of all, we're a family! We appreciate each and every member and they deserved to be spotlighted. With that being said, our featured member for November is.....
Mellisa VanDenbark
 


Here is a bit from Mellisa

I first started scrapping way back in 1998...things were ALOT different then in the scrapping work, but I always have been crafty.I consider myself to be more of a vintage and shabby style scrapper and really loving the mixed media that is so popular right now. I feel it gives me a freedom to be artistic and creative - while preserving memories. Since then, I've paper scrapped, digitally scrapped, was a digital kit designer for a couple years, however I always end up coming back to paper scrapping. I found Swirlydoo's back in 2010, was an active member for awhile, then I stepped back from almost all my hobbies and focused on career and family. I came back to Swirlydoo's back a couple months ago and I'm SO happy to be back here and crafting in general. I got married in June of this year, have a job that I love, relocating from the North (PA) to the South (Alabama) and it has been an awesome ride!
 
 The design team, other members and Krissy's awesome taste in kit creation inspire me more than any other place on the web. I'm so happy to be back and be a featured member this month. 

 
Here are a some of my favorite projects of Mellisa's, sure to inspire you!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please come back and visit every first Sunday of the month to see who our next featured member will be! We love our Swirlygirls!!

5 comments:

Merrihew said...

Congratulations on being Featured Member of the Month, Mellisa! It is so good to get to know a little more about you!

Paula Calvanico said...

Yay Mellisa! Love seeing what you create :)

Paula

Unknown said...

thank you Swirlydoo's for the feature! I LOVE the kits and the girlies are so wonderful, creative, and inspiring!

Kim said...

Nice to "meet" you again Mellisa.

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Congratulations, Mellisa!!!
I'm so glad that you're back "home" with us again!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed