Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Hi =) Today I have two layouts to share with you. Two layouts in two different color schemes but with mixed media mediums on both. Here´s the first one.. Me and our Icelandic horse Draupnier.

For this layout I used a diamond shaped stencil  which suited well with the background paper from Blue Fern Studios. Love the SEI fabric paper that comes in the kit. It´s easy to tear and gives soft edges that melts in with the background paper.




For this layout I´ve used the main kit, flower add on, embellisment add on and the medium add on.

My next page  is of my daughter one day at the beach by the sea.. so the blues went well with this photo. I have layered some doilles , lace and chese cloth and then went over it all with a stencil and light modelling paste. On top of it I´ve used some spray colors
.



For this page I´ve used the main kit, flower add on and mediums add on. I have painted the chipboard piece with the galatos that was part of the medium kit.


Thanks for stopping by =)
 

1 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

Gorgeous Maja! Love what you did with the tissue paper. That one has me a bit stumped.

Paula

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed