Saturday, July 7, 2012



Hey everyone. Hope you all had a chance to do the blog hop. Such fabulous projects. 

Today I have a video tutorial on how I created the Tomiko layout. I have been told that I put a lot of detail in my layouts and projects so I thought I would share how I do that. I am focusing more on how I prep my page before I do the actual clustering of the flowers and embellishments. I take a lot of time before I start the layout prepping my embellishments and making different flowers and things. I hope this helps and inspires you!  

The picture is my Grandma Tomiko. Im not sure exactly what year or how old she was but I know that she was living in Hawaii at the time. 

The paper I used is from the kit this month. It is the Pion Design paper. I also used a lot of the embellishments from the kit as well. 







If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.

8 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Beautiful page! Great video!!

Unknown said...

Hi Tiffany, Thank you for showing us how to make a lay-out. As I told you before, I want to start making lay-outs and I have all the supplies I need but I didn't know where to start. This video is a really great help on getting started! Greetz Dee (PS: I chose the Big Shot and I love it! Thanks for your email and answering my questions!)

Peggy Giovanetti said...

This is awesome!!! A lot of techniques and a really good primer on positioning embellies, love it!!!!

Theresa said...

Tiffany, what are the magicals you made reference to? I looked on the blog post and there is no description. thanks so much

Linda Pekrul said...

Great video Tiffany! It was fascinating seeing how you put your flower cluster together. You make it look so easy!!

Tiffany said...

Theresa I'm sorry. I thought I had included it in the blog post. The Magicals are from lindys stamp gang. they are a type of shimmer paint. I used Black orchid silver and Alpine ice rose. Hope this helps.

Tiffany said...

Dee glad i could help you out! :) Hope you share your first layout with us!!! :)

Rea' said...

Aaah love this layyout ( you KNOW I LOVE DETAILS). Great tutorial with lots of inspiration!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed