Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hope everyone has had time to recover from the fabulous blog hop!! So much gorgeousness.... hehehe!!

I am bringing you a video of how I put together my kaisercraft drawers. I hope this helps. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me!

There is so many different ways to embellish your box/drawers i wanted to just share the basics and leave the rest up to your creativity.

Here is the video.


Make sure you go subscribe to the Swirlydoos youtube channel!!!

Here is a list of products I used

Kaisercraft drawers
Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings paper
Kaisercraft wood embellishments
Distress stain
Lindy Stamp Gang Mission Bells brown
Prima distress tool
Prima flowers
Kaisercraft flowers
Mod Podge
Paint Brush
Crackle Accents
Seam binding
Tim holtz metal corners

Here is some pictures of my project.




 Hope you are inspired!!!


Now for the list of blog hop winners!!!  A heartfelt thank you once again to all of the hop participants.  You are all the reasons why we do this.  
Winners were picked via Random.org.  You have 7 days to claim to your prize.  Email Lisa@swirlydoos.com with your name and contact information so that we can get your prizes out to you!!!

Sherri!!!  You have won the Swirlydoos prize pack!!  


Maria, you have won the Kaisercraft bundle!!

Vicki, you have won the $50 Spring Collection prize pack from Petaloo!!!

Congratulations ladies!!!

5 comments:

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Wow Tiffany.... I love how your project turned out and I love this video!!! Thank you.

Congratulations to the Blog Hop Winners!!!!!

Peggy said...

Tiffany, now I really, really, really NEED my kit!!!!!! Thanks for the wonderful video!!!

***And congratulations to all three Swirly Hop winners!!!!!!

María Castillo said...

Thank you soooooooo much! I´m the happiest girl in the world!

VICKI MORRIS said...

Woohoo - thats my name! Thankyou so much - it was a fantastic blog hop to be part of - so many talented ladies providing such great inspiration!! :)

Donna in Louisiana said...

Thanks Tiffani for sharing your how to with us and congrats to three of the luckiest ladies at swirlydoos!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed